Home & School Association
Meet Your HSA Board
What is the Home and School Association (HSA)?
The Home and School Board Association is a volunteer organization that is made up of Epiphany Cathedral Catholic School parents committed to support the mission of the school. Home and School Board Association raises funds through family and community-oriented activities and disburses these funds to achieve a higher standard of excellence for the student.
Who is on the Home and School Board?
- President: Natalie Regan
- Vice President: Stacey Berkow
- Secretary: Jacqueline Waterhouse
- Treasurer: Michelle Ballentine
If you are interested in being a Chair for an event, please contact Natalie Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you “chair” an event, you have fulfilled your 4 event volunteer requirement.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Mary Szablowski
- Ambassador Program: Caroline Moriarty
- Room Parent Coordinator: Leah Mihm
- Uniform Closet Chair: Jill Crabill
- Tiger Trot Chair: Lauren Taylor
- Trunk-or-Treat Chair: Cara Macksoud
- Holiday Parade Float Chair: Mary Szablowski
- Santa Shoppe Chair: Monica Hunek
- Cookies with Santa Chair: Ginger Shroyer and Kitty Eslinger
- Talent Show: Laura McElhinney
- Someone Special Dance Co-Chairs: Lisa Margiotta and Lauren Fun
- Read-a-Thon Chair: Michelle Ballentine
- Easter egg hunt Chair: Breanna Pupa and Holly Taranto
- Golf Tournament Chair: Nick Kearns
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chair: HSA Board
- ECS Spirit/Restaurant Nights Chair: OPEN
- Special Events Chair: OPEN
HSA Golf Tournament
Board Meetings are held monthly at 5:30 PM in the School Library.
- September 13
- October 11
- November 8
- December 6
- January 10
- February 21
- March 21
- April 18
- May 9
General Assembly Meetings are held quarterly at 7 PM in the School Cafeteria. Parents are encouraged to attend all General Assembly Meetings.
- August 10th--Back to School Night
- November 8
- February 7
- May 9
ECCS Home and School Association 2022-2023 Events
Volunteer Requirements 2022-2023: Each family must volunteer for 4 events per school year.
*If you “chair” an event, you have fulfilled your “4 event” requirement.
- October 7--Tiger Trot
- October 21--Trunk or Treat
- November 12--Movie Night
- December 2022--Santa Shoppe (Date TBD)
- December 2022--Cookies with Santa (Date TBD)
- December 2022--Teacher/Staff Christmas Party (Date TBD)
- January 31--Talent Show during Catholic Schools Week
- February 3--Grandparents Celebration during Catholic Schools Week
- February 2023--Someone Special Dance (Date TBD)
- March 2023--Read-a-Thon (Date TBD)
- April 5--Easter egg Hunt
- April 22--Bingo and Movie Night at the Knights Hall
- 1st week of May--Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 13--Golf Tournament
Volunteer at Epiphany
Click the link above for instructions on how to be a Volunteer at Epiphany.