Founded in 1959, Epiphany Cathedral Catholic School is a friendly and welcoming faith-filled community serving students in PreK 3 through 8th grade. An education at Epiphany is defined by our Three Crowns: Academics, Character, and Spirituality. Epiphany is defined by the pursuit of academic excellence and a committment to build a loving relationship with God. We do this through a balanced program of academics, the arts, religious education, and athletics.
How to Apply
1. Schedule a school tour with Andrea Mitchell, Registrar and Admissions Coordinator.
Email Mrs. Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the front office at (941) 488-2215
2. Create an Account with FACTS/SIS: Click Here
3. Required Documents--you will be able to upload these documents to FACTS as part of the application process
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate & Parish Verification Form (if Catholic)
- Most recent report card
- Previous year's final report card
- Current Standardized Test Scores (IOWA, TerraNova, FSA, etc.)
- Any academic or psychological evaluations (IEP, 504 Plan, etc.)
4. STAR 360 Assessment with Mrs. Dalton, Lead Resource Teacher
All Epiphany students take the STAR 360 three times a year. Star Assessments are computer-adaptive tests (CATs) that measure reading, math, and early literacy skills. Our teachers will use the data from STAR Assessments to answer essential questions he or she has about your child's learning needs and to improve academic outcomes for all the students in the class.
5. Shadow Day
Once the completed application has been received and the testing is complete, all information will be reviewed by our Admissions Team (Principal, Lead Resource Teacher, and Registrar). You will then be contacted to schedule a Shadow Day at the school. Upon completion of the Shadow Day, our Admissions Team will meet with your family to discuss potential acceptance and the enrollment process.
6. Complete enrollment in FACTS and set up payment plan
7. Buy uniforms and school supplies!