Epiphany Cathedral Catholic School takes the responsibility of caring and nurturing your children very seriously. Our promise is to offer excellent academic programs that will ensure the best educational investment you can make for your children. Teaching Catholic religion and inspiring the development of our faith is not a value-added service, but rather it is a foundation that is imbedded in all academic and social interactions at the school.
We understand that an investment in a quality education can be a sacrifice for many families. It is the attitude of the Diocese of Venice, Epiphany Parish and our partner parishes, that every child should have the opportunity to benefit from a Catholic education. The faculty and staff at Epiphany Cathedral Catholic School are committed to providing a quality Catholic education which nurtures a loving relationship with God and builds a caring community that serves others. We believe that our current students and families are the future of our Catholic Church.
Schools in the Diocese of Venice admit students of all races, color, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools.
Students are selected for enrollment based on the following priority:
- Current students (re-enrollment)
- Siblings of students currently enrolled at Epiphany
- Families who are registered and are active members of Epiphany Cathedral Parish
- Children of Epiphany Cathedral Catholic School Alumni
- Students transferring in from another Catholic school
- Families who are registered and active parishioners of neighboring Catholic parishes
- All other families
Additional factors considered in the admissions process include the order applications are received, previous academic, disciplinary and service records, and placement exam performance. Applying for financial aid has no bearing on admission decisions. The school reserves the right to accept those students whose needs can be met within our existing educational program. Students accepted to Epiphany Cathedral Catholic School are subject to a probationary period of 90 days to determine compatibility with the school.
- Students entering Pre-K 3 must be three years of age by September 1st and be fully potty trained.
- Students entering Pre-K 4 must be four years of age by September 1st.
- Students entering Kindergarten must be five years of age by September 1st.
- Students entering 1st Grade must be six years of age by September 1st, have successfully completed Kindergarten, and meet the reading readiness requirements of the school.