Founded in 1959, Epiphany Cathedral Catholic School is a friendly and welcoming faith-filled community serving students in PreK 3-8th grade. An education at Epiphany is defined by our Three Crowns: Academic, Character, and Spirituality. Epiphany is defined by the pursuit of academic excellence and a committment to build a loving relationship with God. We do this through a balanced program of academics, the arts, religious education, and athletics.
What are the next steps to apply and register at Epiphany?
1. Contact Leah Mihm at email@example.com to set up a tour of the school
2. Create an Account: click here
3. Meet Mrs. Dalton, our Resource Teacher, and take the STAR 360 Assessment. All Epiphany students take the STAR 360 three times a year. Star Assessments are computer-adaptive tests (CATs) for pre-K--12 students that measure reading, math, and early literacy skills. Our teachers will use the data from STAR Assessments to answer essential questions he or she has about your child's learning needs and to improve academic outcomes for all the students in the class.
4. Complete your application and set up payment plan through FACTS.
5. Buy uniforms and school supplies!
6. Get a good night's rest before your first day as a TIGER!