Dear Epiphany Parents,
To better serve our ECCS family, we simplified our re-enrollment process! ECCS typically retains 90% of our student body each year. Therefore, to make the lives of our returning families easier, we implemented a system of continuous enrollment to help reduce the need for you to fill out unnecessary electronic paperwork every year.
ECCS recognizes the value of long-term relationships with families in the education of their children. The continuous enrollment process allows you the comfort of knowing that your child’s seat is secure and frees you from unnecessary annual paperwork and electronic submissions. From the time of admission, your child will be considered enrolled at ECCS through 8th grade graduation unless otherwise notified by the parent, a guardian, or the school of a change in this relationship. ECCS’s annual enrollment is therefore an opt-out process with a deadline by which to notify the school if your child is not returning. If your educational plans change, then you simply notify the school that you wish to “opt-out” of continuous enrollment for the following year.
Review a sample Continuous Enrollment Contract and check out Frequently Asked Questions below. The Enrollment Office will separately provide information about our financial aid application process as it relates to continuous enrollment of families who plan to apply. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our Director of Admissions, Andrea Mitchell, in the Enrollment Office at (941) 488-2215 or email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Continuous enrollment eliminates the tedious process of filling out online enrollment forms every year and creates a simple opt-out option to withdraw from ECCS. With continuous enrollment, your child's enrollment contract will remain in effect from the initial year of enrollment until (1) he or she graduates from ECCS, or (2) you opt not to have the contract renewed for an upcoming school year.
- You will receive a continuous enrollment email in January each year, reminding you that you are already enrolled at ECCS and providing links to the upcoming year’s Schedule of Tuition and Fees and affordability and financial assistance information. This will include a reminder if you intend to withdraw to submit your notice to the Enrollment Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing on or before February 15th (Renewal Contract Due Date) to avoid being billed the nonrefundable Enrollment Deposit for each child.
- No action will be required if your children will be at ECCS the following year, and the Enrollment Deposit will automatically be billed to your FACTS account soon after February 15 and due by March 31st.
- Each summer before school begins, families will receive an email with directions on how to update family information in FACTS, sign annual permissions, and review the online Student/Parent Handbook.
Having families sign the one-time Continuous Enrollment Contract confirms that families fully understand the new policy and requirements.
The Enrollment Deposit lets ECCS know that you are committed to having your child(ren) enrolled with us for the next school year. It is nonrefundable and holds your place for enrollment the following year. This will be billed to your FACTS account soon after February 15 and due by March 31st.
Your child's enrollment spot is no longer guaranteed once the billed Enrollment Deposit becomes overdue.
Tuition is updated annually on the school website. The following plans for tuition payment are available in FACTS:
- Monthly tuition paid in 10 equal installments, payable on the 5th and 20th of the month
- 2 payments (beginning of each semester)
- 1 payment (due August 1)
- Once your tuition payment plan is set up, the agreement will be renewed each year unless written notice to change the payment plan option is provided to the Business Office.
ECCS makes decisions related to hiring staff, classes, and purchasing curriculum and materials based on anticipated enrollment. Your future plans influence our current decisions. If you choose to withdraw from ECCS for the next school year, please do so in writing and be mindful of the following dates:
- If I withdraw my child(ren) on February 16th through April 30th, I understand that I will forfeit the $300 Enrollment Deposit, per child. If I have not already paid the Enrollment Deposit, it will automatically be withdrawn from the account on file in my FACTS account within 14 business days of the submission of my child(ren)’s withdrawal paperwork.
- If I withdraw my child(ren) on or after May 1st, I understand that I will forfeit the $300 Enrollment Deposit, per child, and I will still be responsible for paying the $500 comprehensive fee, per child. If I have not paid the Comprehensive Fee, when my student is withdrawn. I understand Epiphany will provide the final invoice via FACTSmgt.com, upon the submission of my child(ren)’s withdrawal paperwork. I agree to submit full payment within 30 days.
- If I withdraw my child(ren) between June 1st and August 1st, I understand that I will forfeit the $300 Enrollment Fee and the $500 Comprehensive Fee. In addition, I will be charged a $500 withdrawal fee, per child. I understand Epiphany will provide the final invoice via FACTSmgt.com, upon the submission of my child(ren)’s withdrawal paperwork. I agree to submit full payment within 30 days.
- If I withdraw my child(ren) between the first day of school and the first tuition payment (Aug), I understand that I will forfeit the $300 Enrollment Fee and the $500 Comprehensive Fee. I understand that I am responsible for 1/3 of the full tuition amount (includes revocation of any tuition assistance and/or scholarships). Epiphany will provide the final invoice via FACTSmgt.com. I agree to submit full payment within 60 days.
- If I withdraw my child(ren) after December 15th, I understand that I will forfeit the $300 Enrollment Deposit, per child, and the $500 comprehensive fee, per child. I understand that I am responsible for the full tuition amount (includes revocation of any tuition assistance and /or scholarships), in addition to any material costs incurred (for example, but not limited to – Tiger Time fees, book fees, library books, technology, etc.). Epiphany will provide the final invoice via FACTSmgt.com. I agree to submit full payment within a reasonable agreed-upon time.
To withdraw your student at any time for the current or following academic year, you must submit this request in writing to the Admissions Office at email@example.com. Requests for the transfer of student records and year-end report cards will be processed only when a student's account with ECCS is paid in full.
Yes, financial aid applications must be submitted through FACTS every year to receive aid for the upcoming school year.
Financial aid can be used to help pay for the following items:
- Enrollment Deposit
- Comprehensive Fees
Please contact Dawn Masucci, at 941-615-0280 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.